Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 Reading List

I really love to read. But, since I don't have as much time as I used to, I have to work on making it a priority. I have a ton of books that I can't want to dive into but had to whittle it down due to lack of time. So I am making a list of my top 12. I figure one a month is doable :) I am excited to order the first couple on my list today!

1. The Prodical God by Tim Keller

2. Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas

3. Give Them Grace: Dazzling You Kids with the Love of Jesus by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick, Jessica Thompson and Tullian Tchividjian

4. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp

5. The Urban Homestead Your Guide to Self-Sufficient Living in the Heart of the City by Kelly Coyne and Erik Knutzen

6. Unfashionable Tullian Tchividjian

7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett

8. Beyond Charity by John M Perkins

9. Real Marriage by Mark Driscoll

10. Adopted For Life by Russell D. Moore

11. Small Town, Big Micacle: How Love Came To The Least Of These by W.C. Martin

12. Developing The Leader Within You by John Maxwell

I am hoping to do a little gardening and canning for the first time so I am planning on getting a couple books on those subjects soon. I am up for any recommendations!


I also have a couple books on my list to read to the kids. I don't think we have yet to purchase new books for the girls. Everything we read to them is from the thrift store. Even their Beginners Bible is secondhand. But here a couple books I want to purchase for our devotions.


My ABC Bible Verses

The Jesus Storybook Bible


What's on your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment